on 28 October 2015
Didnt rate this at all. Thought it was vwry over complicated and hard to understand with some really hard formulas and equasions to follow!!!! I even had to ask my microbiologist auntie who thought it was ridiculous!!!
on 16 January 2014
If you are looking for a GI diet book then this is a good little buy. I bought it for reference and found it quite a good read and quite informative. The price was excellent too! This is not the best I have seen but still acceptable and great value.
on 5 October 2015
Useful, but a bit tedious. Worth trying for weight loss, but not the best book out there.
on 18 February 2015
Really clear book. Easy to follow. Easy to stick to the diet. Losing around 1 lb. per week successfully. Wish I had found it years ago. NEVER hungry.
on 16 March 2015
This book assisted me in adapting my everyday diet to this type of eating.
on 28 March 2015
This is going to change me for the summer and beyond.
on 11 July 2015
another brilliant book
on 1 May 2014
I don't need to lose weight but reduce blood sugar so for me, the most valuable bit is the GI values list at the back, but that was worth the price of the book to me.
on 29 January 2015