Customer reviews

The Zen of Oz
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 8 February 2002
Joey Green helps you realise after reading the Wizard of Oz you have only just scratched the surface of the true story. Mr Green likens Dorothy's Journey to that of a Zen Buddhist helping us to examine our subconcious choices in life. Who did you relate to? Which are you a good or bad witch? On the light side if nothing else it's a great conversation piece if you take the true meaning however we really can learn from the 10 lessons in life. Definitely a worthwhile purchase.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 11 April 2002
I can never watch 'The Wizard of Oz" through the same eyes again. This book has not only taught me to see Oz differently, but also myself.
I would highly recommend this book as it is not only enlightning, but an entertaining read that I will pick up again & again. I am now out to learn more about Zen...but this was a fantastic place to start!
|0Comment|Report abuse