on 30 January 2017
After deciding to get serious, I set myself to solely following Mike Matthew's advice - buy the book Bigger Leaner Stronger, then buy this. THIS IS A WORKOUT JOURNAL, so all other reviews complaining about this are irrelevant.

Following the program, I've already gained an inch of muscle on both arms, and I'm only just beginning phase 2 (week 9). It really hits everything, without leaving you exhausted afterwards, and my workouts take between 30-45 minutes every day (and I don't mess around in the gym). Weights are starting to get heavier now, and can't wait to carry on with the program each day.

This is just a journal that makes it easy for you to see what you're doing each day - all you have to do is follow the program and write down your weights in the book. My only complaint is that it's huge, but I just take a picture of the workouts each day and do them like that.

My advice? Buy this and BLS, read it, ignore everything else, and you will begin seeing results. Thanks Mike for all the terrific content you put out.

5/5.
on 10 March 2017
Pretty decent book. I enjoy making notes on what im lifting and it helps push me the following week. My lifts have all progressed over the past 8 weeks. Obviously your diet needs to be good in order to see results.
on 13 July 2017
Very nice. Just what i wanted.
on 13 March 2017
Brilliant and easy to follow
on 4 June 2017
Excellent book
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2016
Ok log book, but large size means that you can't take it to the gym. Only shows 3 day or 5 day workout routines where as I follow a 4 day, so bear this in mind. Because of this i've found it not really much use
33 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 March 2017
Just coming up to the end of my years training with this book and I must say it's been fantastic and the results are the best I've had from any program I've followed. I workout in the morning, early, and it's fantastic to have a book I can look at and record my progress without having to worry or think about what exercise I'm moving onto next. Michael Matthews cuts out the bull plop and gets down to what it takes to grow muscle and it works. Now the question is where do I go from here? I would like another book to follow as I'm too lazy to sort out my workouts, is there another one beyond this in the pipeline? Or shall I just buy another copy and start over?
on 13 September 2015
If you're doing the bigger, stronger, leaner changing program this is a perfect way to track your workouts
on 21 November 2016
The book size is too big to carry if not, brilliant purchase.

Thanks Mike