Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.47

on 10 May 2017
present for my grandchild who has read all the books by Morpurgo- this one is as good as the rest
on 18 July 2017
Good story
on 25 August 2016
Great read....
on 7 July 2014
one of my daughters favorite books read at school, she read this while in year 4 and since then she has constantly read other books by Michael Morpurgo.
on 31 March 2015
Reading this with a group of children in a guided reading session and loving it.
on 24 August 2014
I was read this book as a young child and it has always stayed with me but I couldn't quite remember the full name until I searched for it on here. I am so happy that I can now share one of my favourite stories with my son :) I'd recommend this book to any reader.
on 24 November 2014
Michael Morpurgo did a good job writing this book in my opinion. I would recommend this book to everyone, it is a nice story, emotional. And shows the relationship between nature and humans. e.g the turtle, another book with a happy ending.
on 20 October 2013
My daughter is reading this at school and we wanted a copy permanently at home too. Excellent condition, arrived swiftly. Recommend this seller.
on 29 June 2013
I chose this review because it makes you feel like you've been taken back in time to Aunt Laura where you meet different characters. Some of the book makes you feel sad like when Billy goes away. The book makes you feel a lot of different feelings.
on 8 August 2015