on 15 March 2014
Very interesting and enjoyable Trivia Quiz book, and with the Brazilian 2014 World Cup show on the horizon, this book is a fantastic companion for anyone interested in the greatest Football Competition in the whole wide world, 350 quiz questions, I did not know that during the World Cup before the second world war outbreak in 1939 that many South American countries refused to take part, and it was mainly European countries, fascinating, informative and a great reference tool for the forthcoming Pub quiz that many of us will be taking part in during the Rio 2014 World Cup.
on 14 March 2014
I loved this book, so many entertaining questions inside. I learnt so much about this great competition. I cannot wait until the competition starts this summer.
on 1 May 2014
Bought this book to brush up on my World Cup knowledge and thoroughly enjoyed it!
The questions are really well thought out and some will test even die hard fans and I like the way they are laid out in order of the tournaments first followed by some more challenging trivia teasers!
A great way to stir up some memories of past tournaments while gearing up for this years World Cup!
on 23 June 2014
Because there is an incorrect answer within this book, I'm afraid I award this book more than two stars, seeing as this casts in to doubt the integrity of all the answers.

Andreas Brehme was not, as answer 274 suggests, the first player to score a penalty in a World Cup final. He was not even the first German player to do this.