Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 June 2014
I bought a few of the Norm series to drip feed to my children, who have read, loved and exhausted the Wimpy Kid series. I haven't read them myself but can feed back the feedback I have had from them. "It's okay". They stuck with them, they were happy to pick up another having finished the first. There were a few laughs. Maybe I'm reviewing a little harshly, and if seen in their own right they would come up better - but since they were bought as another 'Wimpy Kid', and since they seem to be marketed as such, the comparison is hard to avoid.

A good read - and lets face it anything that gets them away from a screen must have merit - but not great.
on 23 December 2014
This book is hilarious like Seriously hilarious. I've given all the other books five star and this one too so yeah. I'd recommend this for people aged nine to fourteen. This book is kinda weird like how norm HATES his brothers and thinks EVERYTHING is unfair where it's just life so yeah but that's just part of the story. Good book worth the money I forgot how much it is lol.
on 5 September 2013
I love reading the World of Norm. Its so good i cant put it down. I just cant wait for the next one. Norm is nearly thirteen and has two brothers who anoy him all the time. His father has lost his job and his mother does not work. They are short but a must read.
Norm is brilliant. My 9 year old granddaughter loves football and all the mud that comes with it. She tells me he doesn't wash and is naughty. What's more, she loves it and hence I am 'cool' for once.
on 12 August 2013
It's another cracker from Jonathan Meres. Norms life never seems to get better, which is good because that means more fun for us. The fourth book is definitely one of the best. You should buy this book if you like having a laugh. Even some of you adults might crack at some of these jokes. Can not wait for book five.
on 12 February 2015
I though this book was ok but it was quite simple and I would
Recommended u read Tom gates or diary of a wimpy kid because the are much better and this book isn't funny it just keeps saying flippin don't read this book it is rubbish and the WORST BOOK EVER
on 16 July 2013
It is very funny but on the other hand a disgusting book to read. I enjoyed every moment of this story. Even though it's the funniest I read so far it is a good price for kindle fire. I suggest that this book is recommended to 9 year olds and above.
on 28 May 2014
this book really annoyed me it hardly had any storyline and it said 'flipping' to many times. maybe im too old fot these types of books but im 10 i wouldnt recomend this book go any age group i think it was really bad. 1 stars
on 7 September 2013
This book is simply wonderful and amazing! I did not like reading but I read this and I started to read again!

However, if you give this to a kid under the age of 12 they may start saying bad language like - You are flipping bad at that!

But overall it's a very good book. 5*
on 17 October 2013
Bought this book for my 11 year old Grandson who reads The Wimpy Kid Books, he tells me this is on a par with those books, he's thoroughly enjoying reading this, would Highly reccommend x