Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 May 2017
It's taken me too long to get around to reading this and it's been a few years now since I read the series, but reading this made me feel like it was only yesterday.
A story within a story within a story shouldn't work, but somehow King manages to work wonders with this.
A gripping read that I couldn't put down.
on 10 November 2014
When I saw another book of the Dark Tower series I pounced, To give me another opportunity to spend more time with Roland and his Ka Tet made me happy. It was well written and fitted well between Wizards and Glass and The Wolves of The Calla. Stephen King has always been one of my favorites authors through the decades and the Dark Tower my favorite set of books of all time.
on 13 August 2017
Just a short, nested fairy tale for the new reader, but providing a welcome opportunity for the seasoned Tower reader to stay with Roland and his ka-tet a little longer.
on 30 July 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this. It does not add anything to the main storyline. Good stories though, and you can't have enough of the gunslinger!
on 27 April 2017
Very cool story. King is a great story teller. Although the main Dark Tower novels became a bit too much after Wizard and Glass, this one made me love and enjoy the characters once again. Highly recommended!
on 5 May 2017
Loved the Dark Tower series and this one standalone is just as good.
on 2 March 2017
good book in the same vane as the dark tower
on 12 August 2017
Brilliant read
on 28 June 2017
Well Worth the money and in good condition thanks
on 14 January 2017
I enjoyed the Dark Tower series and this was a good read, would recommend it