on 3 October 2014
my grandaughter loves it
on 16 April 2015
Asked in game if I wanted to make purchase for what I thought was the full version then asks later if want to buy full version again? Was only about £1.20 first time, then asks for about £2.40 its crazy and annoying that even though I made a purchase it keeps coming up with this and my kids keep pressing it. Don't bother till they sort this.
on 23 August 2015
This app is fantastic. I have the full version for my daughter on my iPad. I purchased the full version for her kids kindle but the full version only works in the parent side. But despite this she is 17 months old and she just loves it. She enjoys the nursery rhyme and the jigsaws. She is learning to count and loves playing biggest or smallest groups.
on 16 December 2014
Excellent learning tool - my wee boy loves playing the counting games.
on 9 December 2014
great my grand daughter loves it and she is two and half years old
on 19 July 2014
Awful, American diction poorly produced. Absolute rubbish.
on 26 December 2015
i have this app on iPhone and it works perfectly and daughter loves it, so when she got her kids fire i got it on there and paid for full game just to find out the app isn't responsive. this is very poor my only guess is they did not test out this on kids fire would not recommend intill they have sorted this out a waste of money
on 4 March 2016
Does not function correctly on this tablet
on 4 December 2015
my 3 year old grandson loves this one
on 19 November 2015
Doesn't give full song. It wants u to pay for full version which is not good when you two year old just starts singing and it stops. Had lots of tears at this app.