Customer reviews

on 27 August 1999
Dr. Dan has written an easy to follow book for the lay person and he has noted which adjustments should be left to a chiropractor. His drawings really help you understand what he is doing. The next best thing to this book is having him actually do the adjusting. My dog is a patient, he helped her get up and he got my bunny to hop again.My bunny loved him (he prolonged his life). Not to mention he's pretty good at adjusting humans.
on 25 November 1998
I would highly recommend this book for anyone who has a dog suffering from bladder control problems and neck pain. The methods are easy to do and Dr. Kamen's explanations are as lucid as I've ever read. Fun to read. Gary Meirs, Chicago, IL.
on 10 February 1999
"The Well Adjusted Dog" is a wonderful book that taught me how to fix my dog with a few easy movements. My dog now can walk again and never goes on the floor! Thank-you DR. Kamen!