on 17 February 2014
I got this on signing up with my New Kindle Paperwhite. Wouldn't have signed up, but it came free and actually I've thoroughly enjoyed it when I had a look! Two snippets of new books, both of which piqued my interest and a whole load of Valentines quotes - some perhaps not in keeping with the spirit of the "holiday" but I enjoyed them immensely!

Nice I like hearing about new books from new & established authors. Handy free newsletter.
on 11 April 2013
Just what I've needed. Good, intelligent Bookseller reviews and reccomendations. Links to buy for Kindle, and it's free! Glad I stumbled across it. It's just the thing to have on hand, so good I can't believe it doesn't more exposure and promotion.
on 5 March 2014
I don't believe readers could ask any more of Waterstones. This blog is fresh, current, updated regularly; and most importantly of all, it's free!
Providing excepts from the latest releases, articles, and reviews; this is one blog that I always make time for.
on 1 March 2014
The Waterstones blog is a greta source of information on books and articles for people who have limited time. A chose a 4* rating as I particularly enjoyed the short summaries so that you can easily choose what to read in more detail and what to leave. I have already recommended this to my book club members.
on 13 December 2012
Not the easiest thing to navigate but pretty interesting. And as for the 'subliminal adverts' it's a screensaver, who cares? I prefer the literary quotations to random pictures of stuff.
on 9 March 2014
I hear from Waterstones every day, I wish I could turned it off as I only want to put on my Kindle the book I would like to read, It does keep you up to date on booked but they are books I would not read.
on 9 February 2014
Very easy to understand how to use and get started. I am a bit of a techno phobe but found this great - so anyone can get started on it.
on 20 February 2014
I love the convenience of this product, slightly disappointed there was no back light, but all-in -all a good buy.
on 7 March 2014
Gave it 3 stars - its a good blog. Ive only just got my first Kindle - its entirely a personal opinion but id rather keep my Kindle purely for book reading. Any blogs etc. that i follow i'd prefer to access them on my laptop.
on 26 April 2014
Just downloaded the Kindle App and thought this looked really good as I'm a big fan of Waterstones. Very unhappy that it is for Kindle devices only!