on 5 February 2018
Brilliant season, bluray quality really good. No negatives.
on 2 May 2017
I'm a huge Walking Dead fan and have managed to convert my teenage daughter. She has been binge-watching Seasons 1 through to 7. They're just as good second time round even though you know what's going to happen. This particular Season is very intense and it just keeps on getting better and better. If you've never watched The Walking Dead, try it, there'll be no going back!
on 11 April 2017
I am working my way through this season`s ` Walking Dead` dvd disc set & am
really enjoying it! I am hooked!
Well worth viewing in my opinion :)
on 11 November 2017
Absolutely catching series! May I suggest though the living with blood stained faces with colours more realistic and please, how comes she has such an impeccable shiny pedicure in season 3 min.28etc after she has been through such an ordeal...please, it's such obvious details not doing credit to the whole scheme of things!
on 6 April 2015
Gripping, gory (and any other superlative you can think of beginning with "g"...The whole family are gripped by the whole thing...it has something for everyone (apart from maybe a special guest appearance form Shakira!) Just a little worried it is going to go the way of "Lost" and start losing its direction a little...but since I was wondering how they were going to pan out as many series after Series 1 is testament to the writing and the special effects "gore-guys"! (Our favourite entertainment is to try and predict that episodes "unusual" way of despatching the zombies...we haven't guessed so far...and I am sure there are lots more "locations" out there with strange and unusual machinery/implements which can send them on their way to Zombie-hell!

Hell I even bought the series on Amazon Prime...which they knew I would do, having "hooked" me with the previous 3 seasons...just hope you're going to get Season 5 in the next few days!
on 25 April 2016
This TV show, and season 4 in particular is amazing. I started watching when season 1 came out, and because i had read the graphic novel i thought that it wouldn't be good although i was taken back in surprise with the amazing caricatures chosen by the creator. They all didn't match the book, but it didn't matter because the way the characters were depicted made up for the lack in complete loyalty (which I don't mind personally- i view them as two separate things, just like the walking dead telltale game).

What struck me the most With this series as it progresses through to season 4 is the development of the characters. It is amazing, not just looking back on the persona of each character, but also their appearance and reaction to different situations. Overall, this is an amazing series and it had me on the edge of my seat at least 20 times/ 10/10
on 23 April 2017
Love this series, am finally catching up with it after a bit if a break but can't wait to see how the series develops.
on 20 June 2016
Good series and worth watching if you have enjoyed the last 3, although the comic book aspect gets in the way a little bit. I have searched Amazon for contact access in order to comment that knowing whether the DVD has subtitles is not always mentioned. For anyone with hearing loss or difficulty this is a biggie. Helpfully this did include subtitle info but series 5 has no indication therefore I will not buy before I know. If Amazon would make this a standard fact available it would be a first class seller. Contact access might be useful too.
on 5 November 2017
Season 4 is where the show really gets into its stride - it does not repeat the faults of earlier seasons and instead embraces what was powerful about them. The character development has much more substance to it than in previous seasons, and the show explores moral extremes that shape the characters in a believable way. The different strands of storylines are well-paced and interesting.

Highly recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 8 January 2015
No slacking off this year, season 4 is an absolute winner, with greater development of characters from season 3 Vs. the continued loss of people who you have allowed yourself to love.
In this post apocalyptic world you will be shocked, be saddened, laugh and also fall in love again with the characters as they survive another day. This is not a TV show, it is a phenomenon!