on 8 April 2017
came a little bit damaged but that's okay it was only the outer packaging, aside from that all the dvd's came unscratched and hopefully in working order (I should think so) but I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD and this is the most perfect must have for every fan it has pictures of the characters on the box and I just love it thank you :)
on 22 April 2014
Fantastic series and from someone who would normally avoid this genre that's a real compliment. Have watched all seasons so far on iPad (first 2 free on Amazon Prime) and bought this as need to know what happens next! Haven't been this hooked on something since ER in the 80's. Great characters, great plot twists, gore and a real set of human dilemmas - take away society and who would you be????
Buy!
on 31 May 2014
A show with huge promise that I confess is starting to get a bit boring... Zombie lovers will disagree, but I'm certainly going off it a bit now. There are some good episodes and more characters, but only a few of the season 1 originals left as the others slowly get munched through. My son loves it though and would certainly vote for a zombie apocalypse.
on 11 August 2016
I hesitated to start on Season One, I didn't think that this sort of thing was for me, but I tried it along with my family and we were immediately hooked and we couldn't wait to watch Season Two and now Season Three. The whole story has been brilliantly told and Season Three maintains the standard. Not one for the kinds though.
on 22 October 2017
Best series I have seen in a long time gruesome and gory and great acting and plots
on 26 November 2015
Season 3 is wonderful , Rick and Co at the prison , Not only fighting the Zombies (The Walkers) , But new threat the Governor, Evil ruthless leader from Woodbury.
on 2 December 2015
Great season, scary, but gripping. I've always enjoyed zombie films like 28 days later, I am legend etc, so thought I'd try the walking dead. I've been hooked since season 1 episode 1
on 6 January 2017
The walking dead is the bees knees of zombie apocalypse stuff so I'm happy.
on 17 July 2017
bought as a present and they love it
on 16 April 2014
Was very happy with the service and my purchase and would use them again and recommend them to my friends and family. I absolutely love the walking dead and just can't get enough of it, I'm glad to have purchased the box set cause it allows me to see the special features and interviews with all my favourite people!

Many say it wasn't a brilliant season but I would honestly disagree, the characters developed so well this season and even though they stayed relatively stationary.