on 25 February 2014
I ordered the product, it arrived promptly and was of the best quality I could have hoped for. Thank You.

Although I am happy with the product and the way it was handled, I don't want to be given guidelines of what I can or can't write in this responses.

Trying to comply with these suggestions is unnecessarily time-wasting to me, and a negative on my otherwise great experience.

Sincerely, Harry Koller.
on 13 March 2014
Brilliant. It was just like new and a pleasure to watch. It arrived within days as predicted. What more could I ask for?
on 22 March 2014
This a wonderful record of their most memorable dances, it is obvious why they were and still are the best.
on 2 January 2017
I ordered this VHS without properly reading the description thinking it was a DVD so I returned it.
on 25 November 2011
this is a great nostalgic look back i have being searching for this as was very pleased when it appeared sent promptly& good &condition
on 20 March 2013
Bought this video by mistake thinking it was a CD. I don't have a video player any more but hoping to have it transferred to CD so I can watch all their famous ice dances again.
on 6 November 2010
This video was dispatched quickly and arrived earlier than I expected. It arrived in perfect condition and my cousin, having seen our video of Torvill and Dean, sayed that she thoroughly enjoyed watching her own video.The Very Best of Torvill and Dean [VHS]
on 17 February 2010
I have always liked Torvill and Dean Ice skating, and these DVD are ideal to be able to any time