on 25 August 2012
After hearing Billy live at Rochester castle in Kent, I wanted to be able to continue to enjoy his songs. This CD had all those performed at the concert and more. Brilliant quick delivery. Thank you Amazon
on 12 June 2013
I bought this CD for my favourite song 'Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)'. I also like the ballad 'There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)'. The sound quality is superb. I gave it a four star rating because I have never liked the song 'When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going'. All the other tracks are superb and really show Billy Ocean at his best. The CD was bargain priced, delivered well before stated date and was well packaged. Well done Amazon.
on 29 May 2013
This is a real blast from the past. I bought it for, ' Red light spells danger', which is my absolute favourite, but it is a great reminder of the other hits from Billy Ocean.

A really good buy.
on 13 September 2013
Saw Billy Ocean recently at an open air concert and bought this CD to prolong the enjoyment of that day!! It certainly does the trick, taking me back to a lovely summer's day in the park listening to a great performer, can't fault it.
on 9 June 2010
Wicked CD, it took me back to when i was a teenager, i would highly recommend.
on 4 April 2015
I got this to hear Billy's fantastic voice again, but can't help it was wasted on 2nd class material he mostly co_ wrote. If you can stand the dated 80s arrangements (synths, drum machines etc) get it. If not, don't. The voice shines thru, tho.
on 27 September 2014
He has become so popular again it's as if this is his first time around. So many great songs we should all know by heart. This is a great best of. Go on dip your toe in the water of your youth, there are so so many sing along songs, not a bad one. Love really will hurt without this album, his songs just make you smile. What are you waiting for? The tough get going.
on 8 February 2015
As Billy Ocean is regularly played on Radio 2, I just kept thinking to myself that I had to have this LP [sorry, old habits die hard!] I was not disappointed. Item arrived promptly, was in perfect condition and all the tracks are fantastic. I play it nearly every day and have a good karaoke session to myself.
on 15 August 2014
LOVED BILLY OCEAN WHEN HE WAS NEVER OUT THE CHARTS IN THE 70'S AND THIS ALBUM BRINGS ALL THOSE GREAT SONGS THEN AVAIABLE NOW ,IF YOU LIKE BILLY,DO YOUR SELF A FAVOUR AND TREAT YOUR SELF TO THIS ALBUM,YOU WILL BE SINGING ALONG BEFORE THE FIRST SONGS HALF WAY THROUGH,IT'S BRILLIANT.
on 22 January 2013
This CD is fab! I got it just before christmas and listen to it a lot-you cant help but sing along!!!!