Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 10 June 2017
Ever done a bit of midnight reading? You know, when the house is quiet and your significant other is snor...I mean sleeping peacefully beside you. You pull your newest book from underneath your pillow, promising yourself that you will only read a couple of pages, a chapter at most. Two hours later you're still reading, biting your pillow to keep your laughter from waking your partner and maybe even the whole house. This is that kind of book. I won't go into the whole synopsis as I can see from other reviews there is plenty of information on that score, but I will say this. It is funny, touching, and a really good read. The characters were well thought out and so well written. It's not usually the kind of book I would go for, but I ordered it by accident and I am so glad I did. I couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting. I highly recommend.
on 11 April 2017
I really like Sophie Kinsella's style of writing. Yes, they are easy reads, but so enjoyable, with characters you do actually care about. She always makes me smile too and it's always nice to get a soppy, romantic ending. Loved it.
on 13 August 2017
Just finished this book which I found an easy read and slightly amusing in places. However, did found the story a little bit unrealistic but won't put me off reading other Sophie Kinsella books in the future .

A good read!!
on 27 June 2017
This is the 4th copy I've bought as I lend it to friends. I've read it twice before and will probably read it again when a copy comes back to me. It's very funny, and Kinsella's best book in my opinion. I laughed so hard.
on 22 July 2011
I baught this book because I have just started reading the Shopaholic series, which I have read the first two up to now.
This book is one of my Favourite books that I have ever read.
I love the character Sam, so much more than Becky Bloomwood...which is didnt think would be possible.
Its probably because I can relate to Sam quite well !
I read it on my way to Hawaii from London. I read it so fast because I couldnt put it down, it meant that I had nothing to do for about 5 hours of the 16 hour flight.
It was proper Laugh out loud comedy !

love it ! I've baught all of Sophie Kinsella's others outside the Shopaholic series ! cant wait to see what they are like.
on 2 September 2014
Not much to say really, I must stick to my normal genre before I get addicted to these books, I mean waking up in the night wondering what's going to happen when I start reading again is ridiculous! Loved it by the way!
on 3 August 2017
A favourite of mine that I've lost
on 28 May 2017