on 26 August 2016
Brilliant book, this was my introduction to 5:2 having heard good things about it, I was very sceptical but bought this book to find out more. I'm now 2 stone lighter after 9 weeks! Give it a go, it really does work and this book is invaluable full of inspiring stories, easy to make recipes of everyday foods and advice/guidance.
on 28 March 2017
Very good book with great recipe suggestions and very useful tips. I would probably like to have seen more recipes for one person as I am only one following 5:2 in my family but the overall book is very helpful.
on 30 May 2013
Yes, I do believe that 5:2 fasting is here to stay (whatever the sceptics believe about it being a "fad"!)

This isn't just a recipe book, it's a whole new way to think about some every day foods.

How can you possibly eat these lovely dishes and lose weight?? Well you can, as they are all designed to compliment the 5:2 way of life. Ideal recipes to get the less adventurous cooks trying out news food stuffs and cooking familiar foods in completely different ways.

Perfectly composed, love the success stories and tips.

The FaceBook page is full of supportive and lovely people who help to back up this way of eating (and living).
on 1 September 2016
I was very disappointed with this book. It has not been designed in a simple, quick to use way like a recipe book needs to be. It's just reams of text and no photos or easy to follow recipes. Not what I was expecting at all!
on 8 June 2017
My husband and I decided to try the 5:2 diet and needed some inspiration with recipe ideas. Good selection in this book and found it useful when stuck for ideas. This diet definitely works by the way!
on 3 May 2017
Arrived quickly from supplier and as described

Book itself, excellent! Explains the diet clearly, offers good tips to see you through the low calorie days. Receipes and meal suggestions appeal to me.
on 21 March 2017
Great thanks.
on 10 December 2016
good book
on 5 March 2017
A useful tool. Easy to use.
on 5 March 2015
Odd ingredients that most of us won't have so not practical or cost effective!