VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 November 2012
This kind of might have worked if it had been a longer tale, but to meet a stranger, fall for him, knowing nothing about him - and vice versa - and agree to marry him, to leave her job, her life and her country to be with him, was just too much.

They met in a bar. He was on business from Brazil, and wondered about sniffing her cleavage (I kid you not). She'd had a bad day at work, had been passed over for promotion, so made a booty call to her 'friend with benefits', who stood her up, and so business-guy made his moves.

The author asked me to suspend disbelief far too much in this tale, as she made the male lead seem like a miracle worker. She also threw in a red herring for no real reason that I could see. I could have done without being told about a booty call and a friends-with-benefits in a so-called romance, and for him to be about to propose, yet at the same time wondering if the latter might be called upon again whilst he was back in Brazil, made a mockery of the tale, of his so-called love, and of his proposal of marriage.

I wish I hadn't wasted time on this pretty useless tale. It's only redeeming grace is that it was well-written, and without typos.
on 10 September 2014
Delaney Diamond is a fantastic writer. I really enjoyed Renaldo and Sabrina's love story, but thought it way too short, and the sequel could've been put together with the first to make a complete standalone book!!! I also found it annoying that Sabrina could go and jeopardise her marriage like that, and if she regretted it why was she still hanging onto the photos? Was she planning on carrying on the affair?! Sorry but I don't think she deserves a second chance! I wanted to give this book 5 stars but settled on 4 for the aforementioned reasons.
on 12 December 2012
It would be good if there weren't these few scenes where the heroine is putting herself in really dangerous situations with an unknown man. and NO it's not a good idea to marry someone after knowing them only for one month when either or you isn't in its natural environment. my alarm bells were going too loudly for me to enjoy.
on 7 February 2017
Enjoyable short stories it had taste charisma and very funny
The best of the best is the one with
Miguel and samurai in private Acts
on 15 April 2015
It's a Prequel so I can't give it anymore than 2 stars, it was to short. I like the characters, looking forward to reading the Second Change book 2, hope the second is better.
on 14 August 2014
Short story , two workaholic s meet in a bar decide to spend a month with each and get married. It's ok
on 23 November 2013
I really enjoyed this book and would have given it five stats. The reason I only gave it four stars was that it was too short and the conclusion too abrupt.
on 6 August 2013
Enjoyed reading this book. The sex scenes were hot hot, I couldn't put the book down.looking forward to reading more books by the author.
on 5 November 2012
This is a very short book.
I knew that when I got it (it was for free! lucky me) but nevertheless,
there are short books out there that are very well written with believable story lines... this is NOT one of them!!!

Don't bother!!!
on 21 December 2012
this book just was not for me, I did not read all of it as it was a bad choice