on 10 May 2017
I haven't had time to read all this yet, but upon browswing through it looks very interesting and I just need a spare day or two. Since I live as far away from the coast as possible in the UK I need guidance upon the best places to collect. Most books seem to relate to the USA, which is a shame, still no doubt I'll find a place to visit, hopefully not too far away!
on 24 August 2017
I bought this for my wife and she really loves how it goes into the origins of the various glasses.
on 8 July 2017
I was hugely disappointed as the book consisted of lots of full page photos, and most were not interesting, or even good photos .....didnt tell me anything...it was basic!
on 10 August 2014
Beautiful book, interesting, informative and pretty! Info about origins of some sea glass, mainly American finds, hence 4 stars from this British buyer. Nevertheless, looks great on the coffee table and I learned lots about my sea glassing hobby.
on 6 September 2014
Fantastic Book. Brilliant Present. My mum couldn't be more pleased. Very informative book with beautiful photographs!
on 10 February 2016
Bought as a gift, giftee loves it.
on 20 May 2015
A really nice book. Bought as a gift for my wife who loves her sea glass. The book concentrates more on the US but there is still quite a lot of reference to the UK and particularly the north east coast which is where my wife collects her sea glass. And, beyond that, the book is just really nice. loads of great photos etc and details generally about sea glass. As somebody else has already commented, its a very nice coffee table book ... but with lots of good reading too if you have any sort of interest in sea glass
on 30 December 2016