Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 24 October 2013
I just love listening to Michael McDonald. Such a great voice. Listening to him reminds me of when I was a student and would love to listen to the radio while studying. I now listen to this while driving to work. Just love his duet with Patti Labelle.
on 29 September 2013
Fantastic compilation of fantastic tunes by a fantastic performer. Altogether fantastic.

If you like Michael Mcdonald then you already know exactly what you're getting

if you're new to his music this is a great place to start
on 11 June 2013
Everyone should own this album. Simply the best voice and so many great tracks. No one touches Michael McDonald and he's worked with everyone.
on 7 July 2014
Amazing listening to some great tracks of yester-year. Love Michael McDonald voice.
on 2 December 2011
It has all my favourites on this CD - from his solo stuff to The Dooby Brothers. I reccomend this CD highly
on 30 December 2011
Just love this man's voice.. always know when he is singing on the radio or on tv as his voice is so distinctive and so soulful. He is my favourite singer along with George Benson...sweet soul voices that make you tingle all over!!
on 10 March 2011
The OUTSTANDING SONG is the Duet SONG (OWN MY OWN)an Absolutly masterpiece of a song.I also like Motown but this is a Super CD.It has all his hits on if you like Soul music then this could be a goodbuy for you.They should re release on my own as its so in-line with the Uk at the moment more single Divorce seperated because of Stupid economics.That said this cd does make you forget makes you listern and enjoy pure music to enjoy forget everything its good to Listern and sing along too.I hope you enjoy it the Apeal is to both sexes all ages an OUTSANDING CD.
on 1 January 2010
What a voice i mean WHAT A VOICE people like Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston ( no disrespect) should have done backing voices or at least duets with the man . I've been after this CD for so long . Tracks like What a fool believes and Ya mo be there , On my own with Patti la belle . Sweet Freedom . Personally i love rap but these tunes are really special
on 8 October 2015
Not my cup of tea, but I brought this for Wifey and she loves it. So a happy Wife gives me a happy life, (well for a day at least)
Excellent fast delivery. So I am very happy with this purchase
on 6 March 2015
always loved Michael McDonald, this album is great with all his good hits which bring back memories.
Nice to listen to someone who has a great voice.
Worth buying.