Customer reviews

on 21 June 2014
Bounght this initially as a present for an 8 year old.
However, when it arrived I had a look through it and decided to keep as a stocking filler for one of my sons (both in their 20's).
Think it's the kind of thing that will go down well over Christmas and get passed around the family.
Layout of the book in general is not for children and there are probably other options that are more suitable. However, I am pleased to get my Christmas shopping off to am unexpected early start!
4 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2018
Great book, purchased for nephew who love OI books, but it's s bit advanced for him (6) so suggest more suitable for older age group/adult.
on 27 May 2018
Present for my grandson he loved it. Keeps him busy.
on 23 April 2018
My curious 7 year old nephew absolutely loved it
on 4 February 2013
The best illusion is on the front cover. Rather underwhelmed by this book & wish I hadn't wasted my money buying it..
3 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2017
Brilliant for kids as well as adults, although your brain will hurt after a while....
on 13 March 2017
brilliant:) what more could you want?
on 19 January 2010
A successful Christmas gift that delighted my grandson,kept him amused for ages. A fascinating book that can be viewed again and again!
19 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2013
My son says this is an absolutely fabulous book especially since he learnt about optical illusions in Philosophy. It has kept him entertained (thank goodness).
One person found this helpful
on 2 January 2013
Well worth the money. Very entertaining. My 10 year old son was delighted with this book and has been showing it to his friends.
2 people found this helpful