on 21 February 2015
This book sounded really interesting from the synoptics but once I received it and started to read it, I just felt totally let down. The way it's written is like a documentary for mensa members! It went off on so many tangents where that tangent then went off on another 5 tangents before coming back to the 'documentary'. I couldn't even get a quarter way through the book never mind finish it. If you're the average Joe public like myself with and interest in space/time etc and different possibilities then this book isn't for you.
on 16 March 2015
An excellent book that leaves the reader in deep thought. If you ask a Christian if god was of this world, the response is of course not. If you ask if he was an alien then they simply blank. This book starts to answer many of the questions we all have. I am now on the third in the series.
on 9 December 2016
My New Holy Bible.
So much information, and more realistic history about us.
If you re looking for anwers, this may help
on 27 March 2015
Not the best quality printed paperback that I have purchased but a very good thought provoking read none the less.There is much still to discover about human history and this extensive tome throws a big spanner into the works. Fact or Fiction? Who knows, you will be left wondering however.
on 30 August 2017
What an interesting book, ordered after seeing a programme about ancient astronauts theories, there is also a box set of a 7 books which I have ordered. Agree that not for everybody, but very enjoyable
on 11 April 2015
Zechariah takes you back to his very researched theorie of human origin. I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who may think that our ancient history does not tell the whole story.
on 14 September 2012
Very interesting read but a bit of a 'factual' logflume at times. The author put together his claimed evidence well so it creates a sort of pan-reality drama. The real truth is a mystery of course and left to your judgement. I am 50/50 which is a bit weak I know but not a total skeptic! Great part about the moon crashing into the earth at one point.. no more, do not want to spoil.
on 31 July 2017
Fantastic book, compulsive reading, would definitely recommend this one, price good too
on 16 April 2017
very good read . My new bible
on 23 July 2011
This book is an eye opener particularly for any closed minded religionists.It clearly shows that an ancient civilization knew more about the planets and our solar system than we do today.Bodes Law has always shown that a planet should exist between Mars and Jupiter, where the asteroid belt is today. One side of the planet Mars is covered in craters showing that it was hit by debris from some space disaster long ago. The ancient Sumerians writings explain the cause of all this. Well worth reading,go on treat yourself!