Customer reviews

The Turning Point: Creating Resilience in a Time of Extremes
Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 April 2017
Another fabulous book from Greg Braden! We are seeing our world go through what I will describe as a major birthing process as the old is shed for the new. This book shows how you can develop resilience and thrive in times of extremes.
on 23 December 2014
A truly amazing book which gives me hope that mankind still has a chance before we reach the point of no return, if only we would change our way of thinking.
on 29 December 2015
pleased with item
on 4 March 2014
Excellent book. I will start it again as soon as I finish it the first time!
Well worth reading more than once.
on 13 May 2014
Greg Braden has taken the time to look at our current world problems and bring a different and inspirational perspective in how we can implement change that can benefit us all.
on 24 March 2014
I have read all of Gregg Bradens books and they are amazing. The Turning Point is very importent for this time and we can all participate to make this world a better place. Gregg has so much knowledge
on 29 December 2014
Perfect
on 2 March 2014
Greeg Braden has a very big knowhow, and give links to al information.
The information in this book is very important for this time.
on 2 August 2014
hard going!
on 26 March 2014
Gregg Braden is intelligent, articulate and well-travelled. He gives a brilliant insight on how the world is rapidly changing and suggestions on how to stay balanced at this unpredictable time.