Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 3 September 2003
I'm 15 years of age and don't really enjoy reading but this book is BRILLIANT Beth if you read this then this has really helped me in my christian faith and i love it to bits, it has made me look at being a christian in a different way and i want to say thankyou!!! if anyone is thinking about getting this book stop thinking and go out and get it!!!
Always remember God loves you just the way you are! you don't have to put loads of make-up on just to impress the Lord our God
on 16 August 2003
this book is a must for any soul sista or girl of God. filled with humour and colloquial language: its jst like having a conversation with beth. even better than how to be a girl of god.
on 29 November 2003
It's an excellent book, I left it at my friends house before I read it and she read it four times before she gave it back to me! She doesn't read so if she reads a book that much it has to be good!
on 11 September 2011
A leader from a Christian camp I went on met up with us and gave a friend and I this to borrow. Pick it up. Be inspired. And pray to God in thanks of your life.
Be changed, Beth's amazing, I'd recommend this to any teen girl, though I wish I had read it at 13 not 15 - not becasue I was too old for it at 15, but because there are some wonderful life lessons that I wish I had known!
Doesn't take long to read, just an excellent book. The first Soul Sista is equally wonderful.
on 21 July 2006
This book was brilliant. I think it is good if you are Christian or non-Chrstian. It really helps, but I didn't think it was as good as the first one that Beth wrote.