on 25 June 2017
Ok
on 17 May 2013
Scholarly but interesting. I keep buying these little books when I know that most are too 'highbrow' for me but I love the way in which they are written.
The beginning is a mass of facts and figures that only a true student of the History of Marco Polo would want to know or understand.
on 5 November 2015
My problem was that I wanted to read about Marco Polo, and his adventures and observations. These are very interesting. The problem that I had with this book was that it was full of notes and commentaries (not all of them in English) This book is clearly for someone who is doing an academic study of the work. The notes got in my way, and I found another copy
on 24 November 2015
Not a normal book more a forensic account account how it ( The book ) came into existance - I am giving up on it and getting a more normal account of Marco Polo's travels and experiences.
on 28 February 2015
Thanks!
on 6 April 2015
Excellent read. .
on 9 December 2015
I wanted this for quite a while but I got very bored with having to plough through pages and pages of prefaces, when all I really wanted was to "read" the book!
on 7 January 2015
Brilliant
on 12 April 2013
Who wouldn't be delighted to find the public domain list of FREE classic literature. This is fantastic. All the titles I've always wanted to read and for free - this is my kind of kindle heaven. I love the way they arrive on your kindle, they're so quick, it's like magic. Thank you public domain!
on 15 November 2014