Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 December 2013
I've bought this and the 10XROI book and both are great looking systems, this one designed round the daily and 4hr chart rather than daily and 1hr, so should be more suited for those with less time to look at the charts.
on 4 October 2015
The contest of the book does what is said in the can: you can trade using the 1 day and 4 hours charts with very simple tools if you manage to do it around your work schedule. It gives a few concepts to apply, giving you the liberty to apply them, it doesn’t give you strict instructions that you have follow. It is worth to, at least, have a try. As a new trader, I have found a few interesting concepts. I have also found very interesting the website of the author with tips and comments.

I would avoid the kindle version at all costs: it is very difficult to see anything in the candlesticks graphs: small and blurry candlesticks, letters and numbers, all in several grades of grey. I’m sure that this could be improved with better resolution of the original graphs. These guys from Amazon can do much better, as they have already proven.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2017
I'm a newbie trader who has bought other books, such as Currency Trading for Dummies. However, I found there to be so much information that was left drowning in it with no clear idea of strategies or which strategy I could best deploy around my 9-5 job. This book is short, succinct and clear. I've only just started using it and feel very confident that I know what I'm doing - for the first time. Highly recommend it.
on 14 June 2015
A great explanation on how to make good profits whilst still having to go to work 9 to 5.
This book is ideal for people who still prefer to have to go out to work each day or have not yet taken the leap to full time trader.
Trade setups are easy to spot after a little practice and return on investment is good.
on 16 February 2014
A must if you've got any off LR's other books. In fact all three systems compliment each other brilliantly. Even though my main focus is her scalping system, this one like the 10XROI can add long term clarity. Go to the website and read plenty of stuff for free
on 27 March 2016