on 10 June 2014
Thank you Dolores Cannon. I haven't read any of her work before, but couldn't put this book down. Some of the information coming from so many sources was a little contradictory, but generally the picture presented was a positive one for those who are willing to open their minds to something bigger than that which we have been held back with from childhood. I certainly felt an element of healing and acceleration simply from reading this book. Highly recommended for anyone with an open mind and an interest in the bigger picture.
on 21 June 2017
Incredibly talented writer with some people invaluable insights.

Life changing for those open to increasing their frequency

Convoluted series here I come!
on 17 June 2017
Fantastic book
on 15 August 2017
It's okay. Expected more. It's just interviews.
on 23 July 2017
I have just started to read this book and must say very interesting. Thanks Amazon
on 7 July 2012
If you feel like a stranger on this planet, a lost soul, needing to be alone,away from people, and when you walk around you don't feel a part of anything that's going on, and you have struggled for years to relate to people around you, and sometimes you want to leave your life with an almost desperate cry from the soul inside you, then read this book.It is one of the most essential non-fiction books of our time. People on the edge, do not jump until you have read this. And once you have read it, most likely you will walk away from the edge with renewed strength, because all of us have a purpose, and we may well be fulfilling it without even knowing we are doing anything special. We are all more than we know. This book provides a tantalizing glimpse of beauty and truth unseen by most on earth, beauty and truth that for some will soon become a normal daily waking reality.
22 Comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2015
WOW! Truly amazing book which I recommend to believers, sceptics & those that are unsure about our universal community. The information in this book is at times mind blowing, some parts create more questions than it answers which is actually a good thing, it gets your brabin working & you thinking on a level that is hard to put into words other than amazing. Through your questions you actually take the information in even more & find yourself able to answer many of your own questions. The whole process of getting all this information & the information itself is fascinating, intriguing & incredible. I highly recommend this book to everyone, it won't suddenly turn you into a believer but it gives you a good platform & all the information you need to decide for yourself 👍
on 7 October 2012
I'm way too tired to write a long detailed review and I'm in bed trying to sleep, but I have read this book and I absolutely love it !! If you are interested in the messages from other realms of consciousness, the new Earth and the ascension period then you definitely need this book; it is full of fascinating information and let's face it, to live in a day n age where, even to have the option of being able to get this kind of information is quite spectacular. This sort of information is the kind of stuff mankind have been craving forever! Of course, there's always been certain individuals with this ability, but it hasn't been widely available for the public to get their hands on - so I say, if you contemplating, or even pondering... just buy it!

Hope you enjoy ;-)
on 10 July 2011
I can just confirm what the reader before me wrote. For some reason there are many, many, many errors and typo's in the book. It was disturbing in the beginning but well... it is the message that counts, right? ;)

The book itself is great! Yes, Dolores Cannon has put together many many many deep hypnosis sessions but overall the messages were realy great. She picked very special statements and sessions together to give us a tiny insight of what she found out over so many years.

It might also help some people to understand certain circumstances better. I could not stop reading it until I was at the end of the book. Not sure if this is because of the book or because my kindle makes me even more addicted to reading than before (and I though that would not be possible ;)

I can only advise everybody open minded to read that book. It is every penny worth and I love the way she is writing. She is using a simple language so that everybody can read and understand this book.

Give it a go! You will not regret it :)
With this book Dolores continues to report what she has discovered during her regressions. She has found that many beings have volunteered to incarnate at this time to help change the energy of the Earth so as to avoid catastrophe and to "help raise the energy of the people to that they can ascend with the Earth into the next dimension".

The first wave of volunteers were born at the end of the 40s, the second wave are now in their late 20s and 30s and the third wave is composed of the new children, many of whom are now in their teens. The first wave are disturbed by strong emotions and many try to commit suicide - they don't want to be here. The second wave focus on helping others, create no karma and have an energy that affects others strongly - they don't have to do anything, they just have to be. However, they don't feel comfortable around other people. The DNA of the third wave has already been altered. But they are misunderstood and generally diagnosed with ADHD and put on Ritalin. There is nothing wrong with them - they are just more advanced and "operating on a different frequency". They need challenges to keep them interested.

There are tens of thousands of these new souls all over the world. The "purest and most innocent of all" are those that come directly from the Source. The Source is God, or the Great Central Sun, and is "full of love, total love". When those who have come directly from the Source go there during Dolores' sessions, they don't want to leave again.

One woman when regressed explained that she was a "shimmer" or part of the "shimmering". The shimmering is composed of living crystals which are "tiny, minute particles". (Actually, I myself have several times experienced what I think is this shimmering - I have "seen" it as pink dots in the air around me, which I feel to be love - funnily, I see these "out there" but I feel the love in my own heart- a wonderful experience.)

Many of D's clients have grave health complaints - but, no problem, the SC (Subconscious) heals them all. In one case it used liquid light that flowed from the Source. The client's vertebrae had been fused by guilt from other lifetimes. The SC separated the vertebrae and repaired them with more liquid light. The SC always gives the client a useful, parting message.

In general, the regressed clients impart many important "truths". Re the new energies, the people will split into two kinds - "ones that want to stay here and deal with the changes, and the others that want to check out and can't handle the vibrations". People "need to allow things", meditate more and "quiet themselves a lot more". They "need to be alone and in quiet". "The higher vibration is one effect, and the people that don't want to move to the higher vibration is another effect --- It's the magnets - the opposites.

The vibrations are getting faster which causes a different force and you either go with the vibrations and make yours faster, or you get stuck. Most people are refusing to raise their vibrations.

This is a voluminous and an exciting book much like those in D's Convoluted universe series, though perhaps even better. I was most looking forward, as always, to the section on the New Earth. However, D states that the New Earth information in the book is not new but a compilation of information from her previous books. (Though I found that she did add new information on this subject.)

We must eliminate heavy foods, e.g. stop eating meats. mainly because of the additives and chemicals being fed to the animals. The best of all to eat is "live" fruits and vegetables. Sugar should also be eliminated. I expect most of us know all this already. In 2001 "they" yelled at D to get her to change her diet and lifestyle. She stopped drinking Pepsi and completely turned her eating and drinking habits around. By 2002 she had cleared a great deal of toxins from her systems and noticed the difference.

D was taught a process to energize water, which I think I also reported on in a previous review. Energize your water by spiraling into it all the knowledge you have. Imagine the water spiraling, creating a vortex in a both clockwise and anticlockwise direction. This will reintroduce life force into the water. You can also do the same process with food.

Many are suffering physical effects because of the frequency and vibrational changes. The body cannot suddenly change vibration. The energy would be too strong for it to handle. You can visualize a dial and mentally adjust it up or down until the desired frequency is obtained. Say to yourself "I want my body to move up, up, up until it matches this higher frequency".

D also includes information about why birds are falling out of the sky: This has to do with the fact that animals are more sensitive to the Shift, and also to do with something called the Mobius Strip, which D explains.

I find all this information about the Old and New Earths extremely fascinating. D also provides her own explanation about how some of us can move to the New Earth, and some stay on the Old, without our missing each other.

I highly recommend that you read this book, which is one of the best, perhaps the best, of D's books. Enjoy!