on 10 September 2011
I got the impression when reading this book that someone reminded John Whitman that these are young readers' books and should be educational because there were a number of times in the early chapters where he threw in some blatant teaching material. I'm not saying this is a bad thing at all because subjects like evolution and what an exoskeleton is are essential bits of knowledge that we all need to know.

This was yet another enjoyable, light-hearted and easy read. Although it follows exactly the same format as every other book in the series (reading like an episode of a kids TV series with a flimsy plot where the main characters are in mortal danger but get themselves out of peril at the last instant, whilst a well known character makes a cameo appearance) I still find the stories charming and not in the least bit tired. My biggest complaint with this book was how the hell do you pronounce S'krrr?

Although I don't feel these latest books have quite the same magic as the first six, they are still fun to read even for an adult. Or a big child like me.
on 4 March 2014
exited to red the next chapter in this sager
everything was how it was desgriped
thx a lot i'm happy