on 10 July 2010
I have read and enjoyed many Dinah McCall books aka Sharon Sala. This book hooked me from the beginning. There are a few main characters to get to know, but as usual Dinah makes it easy to recognise them and get to know them. The Survivors is a gripping book which you will find it hard to put down as you will want to know what is happenning next.
Deborah Sanborn is the main charecter and has a gift of vision. She has learnt to trust her gift and accepts it as part of who she is. When a passenger plane goes down she knows that their are survivors and that they are in danger and without her help they will not survive.
The O Ryan family require her help but find it hard to accept her gift and follow her in to the mountains to rescue the youngest member of their family agains the elements as well as the cold weather coming in.
This book has got romance and suspense. If you are a fan of Sharon Sala or Dinah McCall you will love it!
on 6 December 2013
I have to admit I have this in paperback, but I've read it so many times it made sense to get it on my kindle . I love sala books
on 19 August 2009
This is a fast paced book set in the mountains in winter .It is the story of survival against the odds .With of course a murder or two thrown in .I enjoyed very much