Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 August 2012
Very nice box which includes Green Days studio albums in nice cardboard sleeves. Nice addition for your Green Day collection or if you're a new fan and want to listen to their back catalog. I would recommend it!
on 26 March 2014
I already had 5 of the 8 albums and I was looking at buying the others.... This was a great choice. It comes in a shell like case and all of the CD's have vinyl record like sleeves. I wasn't particularly bothered about having the sleeve notes for the earlier albums so win, win. The box set has also been great for picking up and throwing in the car!!!
on 12 May 2013
If you need the Green Day back catalogue, whether it is because you have never owned it,or your old discs are scratched, then this is such a great way to get it. Bargain price - does exactly what it says on the tin!
on 8 October 2012
What outstanding value for money! My daughter wanted to get the back catalogue of Green Day and I couldn't believe my luck being able to achieve this and spend so little. And you don't get lumbered with a stack of CD cases which just take up space once all the music has been transferred to your MP3.
on 1 April 2015
I bought this because my original copy of American Idiot was crushed by an idiot, I saw this and had always wanted to buy more Green Day albums, so many classic songs that I both already knew and didn't
on 24 January 2013
Daughter thinks it is excellent and good value for money. would recommend to everyone who are interested in green day
on 22 March 2013
I had listened to each of Green Day's studio albums many times prior to this purchase but didn't have them all on CD. £20 for 8 brilliant albums was a deal I couldn't refuse.
on 1 September 2012
Came earlier than I expected, the box is presented excellently and is really good quality, 8 brilliant cds at a bargain price. Buy it!
on 28 August 2012
This very good way of getting all of the green day albums (up to 2009) at a good price. Good for those who got one or two Green Day albums or the hits album but wanted a complete collection of albums.
The main problem with the collection that is missing "Shenanigans" CD in the box set, as this was a b-sides, rarities, covers, and a previously unreleased track album, it not in the box set. I would love "Shenanigans" in the box set.
One other small problem is that "Dookie" album is missing the USA only track "All By Myself" (on the upside the UK box set get the UK only track "86 (live in Prague) on "Warning" album)
This box set is good for Rock fans to add to the collection of very good rock albums and cheaper than downloading all the albums via MP3.
on 17 January 2013
I'm a massive greenday fan and was more than happy when I got this sent to me worth every penny