on 30 April 2015
THIS BOOK WAS A-MA-ZING!! I LOVE MODERN DAY CINDERELLA. IT WAS VERY INSPIRATIONAL ABOUT A GIRL THAT WASN'T BEING TREATED WELL AT HOME WITH HER WICKED STEP MOTHER STILL FULFILLED HER DREAMS!!

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK FOR 7-10 YEAR OLDS.
on 27 October 2013
I love this book because it teaches you that you should do some chores around the house and it is a story that has ups and downs and I like story's like that finally I also like this book because it is not to long!!!
on 8 January 2014
I like this book because it is a great way to read the story of Cinderella . It's a way that you think of how Cinderella lived and how badly Cinderella was treated . I don't like this book because the stepmother is weird ,nasty and mean to her but she is nice to Amanda and Nikki . I would give this book to my friends because it is a fun, cool and interesting book to read I love this book lot's . I like it although I am 8 and don't really read the story of Cinderella .I like Cinderella `s huge surprise at the end , imagine how happy she was then.
on 26 October 2013
Simply great story. It totally rocked and I loved every minute of it. I wish to read more stories by this author.
on 20 December 2013
Brilliant book Kate!!! Loved it super amazing fantastical outstanding cool cliff hanger short easy to read. Different from the fairy tale! Story a real treat.
on 31 December 2013
well personally i think its a eally cool and creative story i love it whoever wrotethis book is an amazing author i want more books to read
on 2 June 2014
It is a beautiful little book of inspiration and very good for all kids at all kind of wonderful age`s
on 27 December 2014
I love this book because it is really fun to read and it is a very creative book and at the end I wanted to read more of the book it is also one of the best books I have ever read in ages.
on 13 August 2014
This book gave me a lot of what I expected and more in one not too .big story
Really enjoyed its
Definitely recommend it to anyone. 5 star not 2 star
on 7 November 2016
i have never read this book so i have no idea of what its about so dont know why i am reviewing it but th book looks interesting and i would maybe readit