on 15 October 2014
really great deal because usally sims 3 is 30 pounds and latenight 20 and stuff packs 7
the stuff pack is not so great because you only get 5 peices of clothing for female and male and some furniture but late4 night is really great because you have vampires,bars,city life like apartments celebs and paparazzi and counter dancing you know the usual stuff and you get new furniture and awesome clothes
i think this a great deal and most shops sell it for 30 pounds
thanks for reading and please like i you want
on 20 September 2013
The Sims 3: Starter Bundle is the best way to start playing the sims, you get the extra's "Late Night" and "Design & High-Tech Stuff" everything you need to create a unique and fun Sims World. Ive been a fan of The Sims since the 1st game, but The Sims 3 is so much better than previous versions.

Highly recommended if you like Simulation, fun games.
on 28 June 2013
This is absolutely perfect if you are starting the sims (hence the name), it gives you everything you need with no problems, I highly recommend this product and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it so far :)
on 29 December 2013
A little complicated to install and get origin setup but great game. Make sure you remember your email used on setting up otherwise game wont be available when you play again. Daughter loves game and would play all day if she could
on 8 March 2015
Very disappointed. Last game I bought from EA was a digital download of FIFA14 through Origin and it took 2 days to download due to the flaky Origin client and my poor broadband connection. With this in mind, I bought the disk version of this for my daughter to speed up at least the initial install ( I expected to have to patch the install with latest version).

However, the disk would not allow me to install the game. It is happy to install the Origin Client (not before asking for a 70Mb Origin Client update), and then accepts (first time) the serial number for the game. It then offers to download the game from EA. Considering I have in my drive the SIMS DVD disk with 7Gb of data on it, why on Earth would I want to download it? I tried all sorts to get around this (on 3 PCs), but with no luck. I spoke to EA support (a torturous 30 minute support call) and they had no suggestions of any substance.

I eventually left the game to download overnight. When I came back to the PC 24 hours later, the game had downloaded and installed. Great! I clicked on start, and it then told me I had to download a further 1.6Gb patch?!? Why not have included this in the main game files I just downloaded? Frustration does not even begin to describe this.

Anyway the game is now on and working, and my daughter is very happy with the game, which I have to admit looks really nice and very polished. Quite a shame really as I can't see myself buying anything else in the series or from the publisher, as the extreme efforts involved with getting this one up and running have left a really bad taste in my mouth.
on 7 February 2015
This is a great buy and for this price with two extras i would definitely recommend. I love this sims and think that Late night is the best expansion pack. There is so much to do in it, new jobs, clothes and a new location. You can even be a vampire!
on 25 October 2015
I have a Macbook Pro 2011. And i did not think this would work, but it is fine.

I first installed just the Sims 3, And there is no slowness about it. It worked absolutely fine. I then installed the Nightlife and that is working fine. Although I feel the game is a little slow when there are other things running on the computer. And sometimes I have times where I will have to wait for all the furniture to appear at the lots. But its as little as 10 secs.

The game itself is really fun, At first I was like, Hmm. But the more i played, the more I like it. I love the customisation aspect of it and how you can personalise most things.
on 4 May 2015
I have been playing this on windows 8.
It's lots of fun. I've been a Sims fan since the first game. I never bothered with mods though so it was fun to try them out with this one.
The supernatural expansion is awesome too. I find The Sims very addictive.
on 16 August 2013
The starter really does give you everything you need you need to start off for a good price as well. Gave me hours of fun.
on 7 March 2015
I was so excited to receive these, memories of playing them were good. However, installation was ridiculous and never happened in the end. EA tried to help but it was useless. Games returned. Pointless.