Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

Platform: PC|Change
Price:£12.99+ £3.49 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 August 2012
Like with most stuff packs I expected there to be a few bits and pieces that I'd like, and then a few things I would never use. For this reason I waited for the price to come down before I invested in it. And I'm so glad I did. I honestly don't think we can even call this a stuff pack - where exactly is the stuff??

After installing stuff packs I always like to go into "Create a Sim" and see what new hairstyles and outfits there are. Because I do that I can tell you that this stuff pack consists of quite a few jeans, a number of tops and very few outfits (and zero shoes at all!). Although these items are quite nice (with Diesel printed on most, but not all, items) there just aren't enough items. Despite this, the female clothing in particular for young adults is really quite good - a full-length jumpsuit that you can see on the back of the box is especially nice and I really liked that. The Diesel underwear for men is good but for women we are only given one new garment and the same can be said for the swimwear.

Unfortunately, and this was the biggest let down for me, there are no new hairstyles. I was so disappointed by this because I really like to change what my sims look like regularly to mix it up a bit. Aside from this though, there are a couple of nice items in the home design section. I particularly like some of the Living Area items, like sofas and so on; they all seem to be quite modern. This stuff pack certainly focuses much more on the interior design part of our games rather than the sims.

Overall, I am disappointed with how little this stuff pack has to offer. I have to say though that, as this is Diesel, I did expect that there would be more of a focus on clothing (a little on interior design as well) rather than such a small input into clothing and our sims. I can forgive the lack of hairstyles but otherwise, I probably wouldn't recommend this to potential buyers unless you're a die-hard fan (or you can get it nice and cheap!!).

Hopefully EA will make it up to us with the upcoming "Supernatural" and "Seasons" expansion packs. Happy Simming! Hope this helps.
on 16 July 2012
Due to this stuff pack being more expensive than previous I was expecting a little more. There are no new hairstyles, not that many more clothes- and they're not even that nice and hardly any new furniture. Very disappointed- I would recommend saving your money and avoid buying- clearly all your paying for is a few branded bits!
on 22 July 2012
I have all previous Stuff Packs that really impressed me, so when I saw that this one was expensiver I expeted more, but since is ''Diesel'' is all about the clothes, they are all really quite nice, but there are only 14 objects, which make in my opinion the worst Stuff Pack yet, I don't recommend and I think it's better to just save your money for an Expansion Pack or a better Stuff Pack, unless you really want some clothes with ''attitude'' as it says in the box.
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2013
Like so many of the Sims stuff packs through the ages, this is OK. New outfits, some new bits and bobs to decorate the house, but that's about it. Frankly, I would recommend waiting until the last big update (University) comes out and try to get this in a bundle if you really want it.
on 31 March 2013
I really love the Sims 3 and have invested a lot of my cash in expansion packs in the past. I do enjoy styling sims so when i saw this expansion pack i was anticipating lots of new clothing and hair that would make my sims 'fashion forward!'

I must say i am disappointed.

I was expecting a lot more 'stuff' than this pack actually contains, there is no new hairstyles and although i love all the jeans and t shirts (you mostly get lots of styles of acid wash/ distressed jeans) for both male and female sims there isnt anything new for toddlers or children.
You get three or four new furniture things as well, not enough in my opinion.

I brought this pack for around £9.99 in a store and i dont think it is really worth it. I do like the small amount of clothing this brings to the game but i shall not be buying stuff packs again as i now know EA are not overly generous nor reasonable in what these packs include.
on 9 November 2012
Despite all the bad reviews and opinions, I believe that this is one of the best stuff packs yet. Yes, there might not be as much content as past packs, and yes, there is hardly any furniture. But the quality and style of the clothes is brilliant and looks just like the real thing. There isn't one item in this pack I dislike and i use the clothes all the time ( especially the jeans as they are much more realistic than the original sims ones or expansions. In my opinion the quality of the stuff is fantastic, and greatly outweighs the fact that the content is slightly less than other stuff packs.
on 29 December 2012
as with many sims 3 stuff packs, it is ok, but it definitely isn't mind blowing. it's got some nice modern bits and pieces there, but it doesn't bring in anything that i couldn't live with. if you generally love the sims 3 obsessively and want to have everything for it that you possibly can... then of course, go for it. if you are not a sims maniac, you can probably live without it.
on 20 February 2013
Bought this for my daughter she loves it not as much extras as other expansion packs but still not bad would be better with more fit your money
on 13 January 2013
I really enjoy expansion packs that provide me with more clothes for my sims. Although this game only gives new clothes for adults and not children there are plenty that I use in my games especially the jeans (something which I find lacking in the original games) The only thing which could have been improved on is by having included some clothes for children and toddlers.
on 11 September 2013
The cash cows that is the Sims rolls on.

More stuff for yours Sims to enjoy and a compulsory purchase if your a Sims addict.

All these add-on packs make the Sims and expensive game and I whish wish they would release for official free stuff...

See one answered question