The Sims 3 (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£13.98 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personalities! Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and create millions of different personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different.
- Build and Customize! Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more.
- Unlock all-new Karma Powers. Wield the ultimate control over your Sims, giving them wealth, beauty, and love—or take it all away with the click of a button.
- Control your Sims’ destinies. Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true—or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you.
- Build and share online! Connect to share your creations and download content from other players around the world, without ever leaving your game.
- Complete Challenges to earn rewards. Face short and long term challenges and reap rewards and trophies. Connect* and share your achievements with your friends.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim "get lucky," bless them with "instant beauty" or curse them with an "epic fail. " But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! Design and build your Sims dream home and share your creations with others. As you guide your Sims through life you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, town upgrades, and new buildings and landmarks. For the first time ever, upload and download content from your game, including furnishings, houses, player creations, and more!
The home computer sensation finally arrives on consoles, with even more options to help create your own interactive soap opera, as you pamper and torment the people of your very own virtual city.
Oversee the lives and loves of your own virtual family
|Don't let your sims' hopes and dreams go up in flames|
|Use new karma powers to turn your sim's life around|
|Build your own dream home for your sims to live in|
Specially adapted for each format, The Sims 3 on home and portable consoles lets you create sims with their own unique personalities, desires and life goals - as well as new mini challenges such as getting your first kiss or best friend for life. It's up to you whether they fulfil their dreams or not as you unlock new karma powers to either curse or bless them as you see fit.
The powerful customisation tools let you design both the sims themselves and the homes they live in, as you fill the open world city with your own creations. Or you can go online and download new objects and designs as you share and enjoy your sims with other fans.Key Features
- Welcome To Simsville: The best version of The Sims ever on consoles, with all the features from the PC game and more, plus amazing graphics and online community options.
- Create-a-Sim: Create and mould your own sims exactly as you want, from facial features and fashion sense to personality types and life goals.
- Karma Chameleon: Use the new karma powers to give your sim a helping hand with the 'instant beauty' or 'get lucky' power - or punish them with an 'epic fail'.
- Build and Share: Join The Sims community online and download items and sims created by other fans around the world - or upload your own creations to put them on show.
- Format Specific: Let your friends know how you're doing with special integrated Facebook option on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 or use the new direct control method on Wii.
It's more than 20 years since Will Wright created SimCity and his development company Maxis. A lot has changed in that time, including the rise of The Sims as the studio's biggest game, but after being bought by EA elements of the team still work on the series and new titles such as Spore.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Good colourful graphics, interesting karma's and challenges, great decors and house products. Women have real pregnancies, go to the hospital to give birth and get maternity payments which make the game extra fun. The facial features are really in-depth, every little detail is down to you!
Cons: Loading time from location to location is quite slow and sometimes it may freeze so make sure you keep saving it frequently.
The Sims 3 is definitley addictive, I shamefully was on it six hours in a night. I highly recommend it for anyone and any age. Absolutley brilliant!
The major trouble I've had is not knowing how to do certain things. I had to fork out over a tenner for the Guide book in order to find out that I have to go to Buy/Build mode in order to plant seeds in my inventory, but still am unable to find the social transaction that will make my wife and child move in with me. I had assumed getting married would join us as one household but am now finding that I have to ask for permission to spend the night with my wife in her house. I am flitting back and forth between two households, trying to maintain my garden and trying to teach my toddler to walk and talk, and am unable to focus on my career. It is fitting as social commentry but makes for a frustrating playing experience. When you are dating someone you are not able to ask for their age, so it is possible to marry a young woman only for her to age up the next day and be unable to bear children!
I've successfully raised children in the game and the parents finally gave up the ghost and died, but trying to create another generation is proving a challenge. Since my wife and child do not live with me I am unable to control them and when my current Sim dies does that mean my game has finished because I've got no other Sims to control? I might have to adopt just to ensure the family survives.
The range of careers and places to go is quite varied and learning skills is truly satisfying. The graphics have surprised me on occasion. I am amazed by the clarity of the reflection in the mirror and put lots around my home just to gaze at the beauty of it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't fault anything with the disc, condition or delivery. Spot on 👍🏻Published 6 days ago by Sheena Broughton