Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Oct 2010 20:04:30 BDT
stucody says:
Who will be getting this game? I'm finding the demo fun so I'm considering it. What ate your thoughts on the game.

Posted on 15 Oct 2010 01:24:09 BDT
Yeah, I'll probably be buying it. It's simple, but fun - and easy to get into. Wish they'd put on more levels, but for the price amazon are charging it seems good value.

Posted on 21 Oct 2010 00:10:09 BDT
Peter Joll says:
It seems like a fairly good game based on the demo. I was hoping it would be a nicely priced PSN game so not sure if I'll get it straight away but might pick it up at some point.

Posted on 25 Oct 2010 13:50:31 BDT
stucody says:
I thought the price was very reasonable?

Posted on 7 Nov 2010 13:54:59 GMT
Avatouir says:
Having played it I'd say the game is seriously flawed.
1. Don't be fooled by 2 player option. It only opens once you've started the single player career mode
2. You first have to find shoot various poster pieces during single player only career for every 2 player challenge mode to unlock every single "challenge
3. You can't access any of the other "film sets till you've completed the Western with certain acheivements
4. There is no game save so you can't do it a level at a time and come back to it you have to fully complete the story or not at all/ go right back to the beginning
5. If you fail to get to the end your entire score is lost (no high scores)
Frankly I'd trade this in (or better still not buy in the first place) and get Time Crisis Raging Storm instead. It's way better

Posted on 17 Nov 2010 13:52:24 GMT
J. Mower says:
I disagree with some of the criticisms here, but not all. No 2 player mode from the get go is annoying, but I had no problems with accuracy and I think the game is good fun. Nice art design and actually requires accuracy to reach high scores - unlike Time Crisis which is generally just blasting everything in sight (not that theres anything wrong with that!). I'd say both games do different things well in their own way and for a 29.99 game the shoot is just fine....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  11 Oct 2010
Latest post:  17 Nov 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer