Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Apr 2012, 15:01:39 BST
Lee Majors says:
Have been waiting to see this for years so it's great news to see it finally get a wide release on this disc.

Posted on 10 Apr 2012, 17:03:08 BST
Same here. I'd almost given up hope of ever seeing it. Can't wait till September.

Posted on 10 Apr 2012, 23:31:09 BST
cateran says:
A new Jaws product. A gift that keeps on giving.

Posted on 10 Apr 2012, 23:54:33 BST
Last edited by the author on 8 Aug 2012, 21:36:37 BST
Lee Majors says:
Received the US release in the post today and thought the Shark Is Still Working documentary was fantastic. First time I've ever bought a disc and watched all the extras before the actual movie.

Posted on 13 Aug 2012, 15:44:01 BST
The Shark is Still Working will be the first thing I watch too. Three weeks and I should be enjoying it myself. Can't wait.

Posted on 5 Sep 2012, 17:48:14 BST
Last edited by the author on 12 Sep 2012, 12:33:15 BST
Is it any good? I got mine this morning but am waiting till the weekend to watch it. I'm even going to finally hook up those 2 extra speakers to enjoy the new 7.1 audio on the film itself. Can't wait!!!!!

[Edit] Watched it last night and enjoyed it. Although, in my opinion, not as good as 'the making of Jaws' that's also on the disc and has been available for years, but still good, with things you may never have seen or heard before.
The only problem was the picture quality - it wasn't in HD. Non-HD content usually looks fine on my set-up, but this looked awful. Might look fine on smaller screens though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  10 Apr 2012
Latest post:  5 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about