on 23 August 2017
I am glad I read it as i learned some interesting things that i never learned in all my years (22) of psychology, counselling training and practise. Well that's why spirituality and Christian spirituality in particular is so potent.
on 28 October 2017
Beautifully written, packed with truth and authenticity yet crafted around a wonderful and fantastical picture. I really connected wth the themes and how the book went deep but in a way that could be understood. Highly recommended for anyone who thinks they believe in God but struggle to break through the walls of logic and rules and their prescribed view of the natural order.
on 18 July 2017
Life changing...Life affirming... Sheer brilliance. Can't wait to see the film too.Inspired me to read more from the author.
on 24 August 2016
This book was just ok, not something I would want to reread in the near future
on 22 May 2017
Well written certainly makes you think. I didn't think I would enjoy this but I did. Interesting how papa was both male and female.
on 18 August 2017
Enthralling to read, sometimes so hard to put down although also extremely difficult at times. I would highly recommend this book and was a little sad when it came to an end.
on 24 August 2017
Simply brilliant and much better than the film, I've given many away to friends and family
on 15 September 2017
Just started reading this book.. but heard good feedback from a friend.. :)
on 17 November 2017
Tried this book on the basis that a film was being made with Sam Worthington (a favourite actor). Found the book to be ponderous and frankly, quite boring. I put it down (in the veterinarian sense).
on 13 August 2017
Excellent read. A lot to take in and I will 're read again. Thought provoking and rung true for me!! Great read