on 19 January 2012
Very, very impressed with this book as it is so up-to-date with todays machines, now I can get to grips with all the feet sitting nice & neatly in the storage box of my new sewing machine, can't wait to get playing and see what results I get, I can honestly say you will never regret buying this book and for such a bargain price I shall order another for my daughters and their daughters. Go on treat yourself when you think how much 1 sewing magazine costs these days for the cost of 2 magazines you could have this fantastic book that will last for years.
on 24 April 2017
I bought this book because I wanted to get the most out of my newly purchased sewing machine and had been researching presser feet. I'll be honest I was dubious that I would learn overly much, as have sewed for 50+ years and even have an 'O' level in needlework. From the very beginning I found useful basic information and the information on presser feet and how to use them far exceeded my expectations. Like other reviewers have mentioned I will be keeping this book with my sewing machine for easy reference, e.g. on what needle/thread size/foot for different fabrics. I wish I had known about it before. It's brilliant! Simple, useful and easy to understand.
on 10 June 2012
I have had a sewing machine for the last 40 years and in that time they have changed very radically. I found that this book has shown me how to get the best out of my machine and I thought it so good that I've bought it as a present for a friend much to her delight. I recommend it.
on 9 September 2011
shows how to use the most common and specialty feet in an easy to follow instructions and great pictures. Finally i can learn how to use my sewing machine feet the right way and actually enjoy using them with confidence.
on 20 May 2017
The sewing bible was also a recommend book to have and she sure uses it religiously like a bible. Great value for your money.
on 27 August 2011
I'm not exactly new to my sewing machine - I've had it for over 25years now and has been in regular usage. However, I was aware that I had become somewhat complacent in its ability. This book has rejuvinated my relationship with my machine and re-ignited my imagination for what I can do with the most basic of machines simply by purchasing a few new 'foot' that are now available that weren't considered back then. I think this is a book for beginners, and also for relaunch of the imagination for more advanced sewers.

Since its arrival I am constantly dipping into it for advice on what I already knew and how to do it better. Also I'm happily expanding on my supply of presser feet for my machine and expanding my horizons and capabilities with great speed.

For me, this book has been worth every single penny and even half-penny of its price.
on 14 March 2017
Bought as a present, very much appreciated by the person.
Good publication, good delivery!
on 28 May 2017
Good information in this well presented book.
on 4 May 2017
Very useful and informative
on 20 May 2017
Fantastic Book
Arrived next day as expected.
I would definately recommend.