on 17 March 2013
A good read I read it in a day. Similar to "The Magic" and "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. In as much as you have let go and trust that the Universe and those working for the Higher Good will always provide you with what you want and need, when the time is right. However you have to be grateful for what you have and live in the Present, seeing each moment as being exactly as it should be.

As much as I love Self Help and Spiritual book and they have supported and guided me through some difficult times in my life I remember my Crystal Therapy Tutor saying to me "The answers are not in a book, you already have them inside yourself." And it's true, as it doesn't matter how many books you read its only you who can change anything.

Having said that I will still continue to be interested in these books as usually they clarify what I already know deep down, and help me to feel supported on my journey.
on 6 July 2012
I got this book as I had some others by Deepak Chopra, I know that some people don't rate him, but I think that he puts spiritual concepts across in an easy to understand way that makes it easy for you to grasp what he is saying, unlike some other authors in this genre who make it very hard work.

I liked the fact that he gives you exercises that you can try out for yourself at the end of each chapter. As with other reviewers I have read it more than once and like to dip in and out of it for inspiration. He doesn't necessarily have anything new to say, picking up ideologies from a range of religions and spiritual thinking, it's the way that he has joined them together in the 7 easy chapters that makes this book attractive.

I would guess that if you had read widely on spirituality and religion then you might find this book a little low level, but for those of us who just want a little bit more balance and want to find an alternative way of getting success in our lives then this is the book for you.

I have tried out some of the exercises and they really do make you think about the way you live your life and I have certainly made a few changes as a result of reading this little book. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is that I think that some readers may already know about some of the concepts explored in the book.
on 4 September 2010
This book was recommended to me by a very special friend - I wouldn't normally read this type of thing and am generally a "get on with it" rather than self-help type of person. I started it thinking I'd read it all the way through but that doesn't really work. Take it gently, read and digest each law at a time and it's going to make far more sense and have far more impact. I've had it a month or so now, have skimmed it all the way through but only really got my head around law one. Once I've got that working in my life, I'll move on to the next. They do all seem like very sound advice for life generally. I don't believe they will necessarily make you successful or rich but basic things they recommend like taking time out each day just to THINK - not read, watch tv or surf facebook - and making an effort to see the good in everyone, can only make life a happier place. Enjoy it, keep it handy and take your time.
on 15 November 2017
I know it's maybe not for everybody, but I read it and then reread some parts again. It's very well written, not always easy to fully grasp but so inspiring!
on 14 February 2010
Absolutely amazing piece of work by Deepak Chopra yet again!!!!!!!!
He never seizes to enable people to spiritually enhance their lives.
"We are 'spiritual' beings having the occassional human experience", NOT the other way around. I just wish that these 'readings' were compulsory from primary schools upwards!!!!!
As they give guidance, understanding and awareness into the 'Laws of nature', if you find it difficult to read Deepak's 'work', then i truly reccomend his audio c.d....
I find it's extremely useful to have the c.d in the car, and the book next to the bed. I try to apply the 'seven spiritual laws' to each day of the week i.e The first Law..'The Law of Potentiality' starts on the Sunday & so forth....
It truly helps to put Life, love & meaning into perspective!!!!!!!!!!!
on 1 October 2015
What a lovely wee book. Can be read in one sitting and it's a really useful wee reminder of how to make your life more balanced and stress free.
on 29 October 2017
A very nice book mostly because its so concise. Very simple to understand and lots of brilliant nuggets of information. Highly recommended if you want a quick guide to Spirituality.
on 10 December 2016
5 Star, I keeping going back to this book, it always reminds me that God is always on my side, and I can achieve what exactly what I put my mind to.
on 15 February 2017
The basics of living your life all in a few pages. If only this was taught to everyone at school, people would have much better understanding of themselves and their actions.

A must read!
on 29 December 2017
He is precise in his delivery - makes for easy to understand life guides - would def recommend