on 24 April 2017
Very good
on 2 October 2017
Superb book
on 24 June 2009
This is the first Icke book I've read, and I feel it's probably not his best, but it's still a thoroughly absorbing and mind-awakening book. The first half is a very interesting history lesson (Icke's version of history, which I feel is truer than any of the stuff we're taught at school. If you're in any way religious, especially Catholic, you probably won't like what Icke has to say but it's certainly made me look at the world and it's history in a whole new light. The second half tells us how we can break free from the opressive forces that have crushed the human spirit and now control our every day lives (without us even realizing it). Very enlightening stuff and I eagerly look forward to reading more of Icke's books. In fact, everyone who does not want to be a robot should read his books.
on 16 February 1999
Definately David's most mature book to date, (not including "The Biggest Secret" as yet unread) If you open your mind and think for yourself then you should read this. Even if you only believe in a tenth of what David says here to be true, it will change your perception of the world as you know it forever, (and that surely can't be a bad thing!!) Everything situation, experience and opinion has two sides, in this world we only get one, the Media's version. Balance your believes with a little truth. Read it once, leave it and read it again, it will chance as you change. Whoever is hammered and character assassinated by the media so vehemently, obviously has something important to say, the man is so far ahead of his time, take a look into the future of human consciousness and then feel inspired to decide and control your future for yourself. If his new book is anything like this, I can't wait to read it.
11 Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2013
"Power is only the ability to persuade one group of people that you have power over them."

The game plan of the Illuminati (the small number of people on this planet who know the truth and who pull all the strings) is to rule the world. They are moving to form a world government. And they will make it look like we are demanding it.

This book is mind-blowing, five-star brilliance. Even if you don't believe a word of it, it has quality entertainment value.

It's a harrowing read. I have been no stranger to anti-establishment politics for nearly twenty years, but the information (or concepts, if you prefer) presented in this book add a whole new dimension to world history, the current state of world affairs, and the direction in which we're headed. I felt frozen with the horrific enormity of it at points.

Even if what David Icke presents here isn't true, it still *is* true in effect, because we are living what he describes.

Interwoven with the credible information is a fantastic story of our ancestors having been seeded by extra-terrestrials, some of whom were benevolent and some of whom were not. The ETs are still working with the Illuminati on science and technology way beyond what they inform the public about. We set foot on the moon before 1969, time and space travel are already with us, free energy is possible but we're led to believe we have to burn fossil fuel and thereby destroy the planet for profit.

Extra-terrestrial technology can project holograms. ETs could easily manipulate the Ancients into believing that they had seen visions of God. Hence the religions as one form of tool that has served to divide and rule the world's people.

This is a history of tightly controlled, merciless movement towards malevolent world domination. And it is a call to action that we stop allowing ourselves to be programmed by those we believe to be in power.

The Robots' Rebellion is an exciting, shocking experience. Put scepticism aside and treat yourself?

Natasha Holme
[...]
on 23 August 2007
This is one of David Icke's earlier works, and should not be overlooked. There is a lot of very useful information in it, including a lot of history that we were never taught at school (or university). It may not be 100% correct, but I am sure that there is a lot of truth in what he says. David Icke was probably "ahead of his time" in the early 1990s, and much maligned. You may not agree with what he says, but it is a good starting point for discussion & review. Much has changed in the world since the book was first published (1994)... a lot of it for the better... but there is still a lot of work to be done.
on 3 September 2016
I enjoyed the book. But the basic premise of the passing of earth through a high cosmic energy field is inadequately explained to the unenlightened. This is an interesting thought provoking book but some of the assumptions are not adequately explained . Another point is could it be that the brotherhood is enlightened and wants to help humanity. I am just unsure that they are totally evil. This review is just some instant thoughts that come into my head on completion of the book and are not meant as dogmatic criticism, just an honest review. However I appreciate your world view and cricisms of conventional thought processes, and it is excellent that you get people to think in a really great. With regard to this free energy machine, do you have one Mr ike? can you supply them? If so I'd be interested in buying one!
on 13 February 2008
Not Davids best book but the first Icke book i read.I read this book 13 years ago and it literaly changed my life,my perspective on most things in life changed overnight.People criticise this book on the fact the protocols are untrue,but David makes it clear that they may not be?the point is,is that each protocol makes sense and describes this global elite to a tee! i will never forget what this book has done for me and i hope could do for you?
on 27 March 2015
I've got to say I really enjoyed this book. It spoke to me, just like Truth Vibrations, Heal The World, and I Am Me I Am Free. It covers so much ground and goes behind religion, politics, UFO's, disinformation, New Age, Roswell, CIA the list goes on. I dont take it all as actual truth, but Im very open minded and this is a good book, and very enjoyable. I flew through it. Which is not like me at all because Im a medium to slow paced reader.Icke's later stuff is also good, but some of it is a bit above me, so going back to an earlier work of his seemed a bit more logical in its own way. I highly recommend.
on 14 July 2016
I believe this is one of David Icke's earlier books written, I'm a big David Icke Fan and will look forward to reading all of his work, even tho' he is a bit of a fruit cake at times, the guy's a Legend in my book, any book he writes is worth a read I say.