Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 7 October 2005
I have always been a fan of Ralph Blum since I purchsed another one of his books and that was Healing Runes, they helped me on a daily basis when I need just a little lift and and not realising where I was going and needed that extra help. The runes seem to say exactly what you need and when you reach inside the bag of runes your unaware of which one you will pull out, but they have always been the ones I needed.
When I discovered Relationship Runes I realised how important they are in all aspects of our life not just relationships with our loved ones but relationships with our selves . Sometimes for me, I forget to have a relationship with me, I am too busy looking after others and family members etc, and we ourselves are important too.
Highly recommend this book and runes to all
on 23 June 2016
Exactly what I was looking for!!! beautiful book with beautiful runes and comes with a pouch. Very hard to find this original book anywhere so over joyed with price and ability to buy. Very efficient service and of high standard quality. Love, love, love !!!