Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

The Reflective: A Reflection Novel: Volume 1
Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 January 2017
I only give 3 stars as I think it is too expensive. I mean I do understand that this books comes with extra bonus books but the bonus are the larger proportion! I only wanted to read the series "the reflective" why do I have to pay for the rest if I don't want to read them. Here is the issue that I'm disappointed with, I don't have a choice! That isn't fair. If the author want to introduce her others books, she could do something different. Regarding this series I love it a lot but to be honest, I'm still reading it as I read it for free under my unlimited kindle membership. Sorry, I'm not sure I'll do so if I've to paid for the money is being asked for.
on 13 May 2017
This is a riveting story about Beth who is a Reflective, a person trained in combat who polices several worlds. It is a brutal life with lots of violence. There are links to characters in other series which is a nice touch. Well written with good editing and the full series is part of kindle unlimited. Definitely worth reading.
on 17 August 2014
gutted I have to wait til 2015 for the next one!!!! blood singers it is next then. been along time since I've been this hooked on an Author. :)
on 22 January 2015
I got a lot of enjoyment from this book and I love the way the author is tying her different series of books together, one particular reference to her Death series had me smiling as I read.

Book 2 will be a day one purchase.
on 28 September 2014
I really like this book, I want more...can't wait for the next book.....I love the way Tamara refers to all her other books, they are all tied together which I think is very clever.......
on 21 December 2015
Really enjoyed this book, easy to read and characters drew you into their lives.
Wish I could get as a complete all in one huge book so didn't have to put it down to get next part :)
on 8 July 2016