on 13 July 2017
Great looking book, thank you. It only arrived half an hour ago, so only had a quick flick through, but I think I am going to get a lot out of this.
on 25 July 2014
A really useful book about using herbs and every day oils to make remedies and aromatherapy ideas, set out in a very nice book thats easy to pick up again and refer to and the laymans terms dictionary helps too. Lovely book anyone can cook or grow these things with a bit of patience and access to their own garden or a garden centre!
on 15 May 2018
Fabulously informative book
on 7 June 2017
Great Book to have , I am restocking and am pleased to still find this book
on 31 July 2015
I'm sorry but I bought this on reading the many positive reviews. Very basic book, a lot less recipes than i expected (e.g. harvest moonshine is the only recipe for Samhain, the rest being suggestions for potatoes baked in their jackets, sausages, fortune cookies (!) "whilst not Wiccan in origin" (!) Maybe my expectations were too high but i feel my money would have been better spent elsewhere! Very basic.
One person found this helpful
on 25 December 2017
WYSIWYG.
on 2 December 2016
A fave in my collection very informative i recommend the others in the set too
on 29 March 2018
Interesting but nothing new
on 25 June 2013
Nothing comes to my mind in the dislike way.
Great book for refence for 'home-remedies' and the like.
A very practically written book that leaves you in no doubt that Kate knows what she is talking about.
There's a few other books in my Wish list of Kate's titles that i will own in good time.
Love this book.
on 26 October 2014
This book is full of interesting recipies but not just for meals, it contains sections on oils and lotions. It is useful for all people who have an interest in homemade cooking.