on 27 March 2016
not really as good as I was expecting it to be, thought it would start from scratch and tell you everything you need to know but a bit advanced for a complete novice
on 20 May 2017
Really good book to have, especially if you are just starting off patchwork/quilting. Good photography and explanations. Highly delighted. Delivery of order was good.
on 28 June 2017
A wonderful, informative book with good, clear illustrations and directions. The ideas are all achievable and have made me want to try more and more quilting. I've already recommended this book to friends, buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 12 March 2017
Fast delivery and a great book. As a beginner it's just what I needed. Explains terms methods and equipment needed and takes you through loads of patterns. Highly recommended both book and sellee
on 16 June 2017
I accidentally bought this on Kindle which was pretty useless but could see content was good. I rebought in paperback and it is very informative and an excellent resource book.
on 30 March 2017
This is an excellent choice of book for anyone starting quilting. Lots of useful information and ideas, explanations and instructions are easy to follow.
on 24 March 2017
Lovely book, want to teach myself quilting, think I need a more basic book to start with really but this will be great for the future
on 15 May 2017
As a beginner I think this was the right book to start with. I also went to a one day workshop, and most of the things I learned there were in this book.
on 22 June 2017
Very good book for those who are starting to get into quilting with lots of clearly instruction's and pictures
on 13 May 2017
What a brilliant book. Had I got this one first I needn't have bought the rest ! Excellent. Very easy to understand.