Customer reviews

The Queen's Nose
Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 August 2017
My 8year old son has a predilection for action books, the more monsters and fights the better. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of these books too, but they are not always the most suitable thing to read before bedtime. Over the last two years we have sought high and low for 'compromise' stories. Those of a slightly more gentle nature that nevertheless tickle his fancy. The Queen's Nose has been our greatest success so far. The story is lighthearted and entertaining. There's magic and animals a plenty too. Best of all we have been able to have endless discussions about what each of us would do with our seven wishes. We have now branched out and bought some more of Mr King-Smith's books and can attest to the fact that they are all as good as this one!
on 19 February 2018
This item was bought for my cousin for her primary school class, she said this was perfect to improve their reading skill level.
on 12 July 2017
Superb book delivered as stated on time.
on 5 December 2017
Also bought the Queens Mose and the Hedgehog as stocking filler for one of my 8 year old Grand daughters. I think she will love the stories. In fact I am looking forward to her reading them to me.
on 20 September 2015
I loved this as a child so bought for my 7 year old forgot about nasty end - maybe age range could be suggested?
on 29 October 2016
Lovely book. Our five year old loves it.
on 20 February 2016
Bought for 8 year daughter who loves books - this was one of a few she received
on 3 April 2013
I first read this book when holidaying in the UK and loved it so much I have since bought two copies one for each of my granddaughters. The story line is so very sweet and entertaining and I have enjoyed it as much as my granddaughters.
on 12 May 2015
Super fast delivery! My son is reading this book in his school this term. He is really enjoying it. I am one happy customer!
on 5 February 2018