Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 4 May 2013
A nice picture of a futuristc world full of tech and divergence in opinion on what is the next advancement of the human race. One such opinion is postulated by ascendence through the advancement of human intellect. The characters are strong, there is a thriller element, intrigue and quite a bit of action.
Its got a bit of everything, a hint of romance, some ethical dialogue and a marred hero. Hence while a good read it could have done with being a bit longer and explored the ideas further.
on 26 June 2013
Having read some of the other reviews I want really sure I was going to like this much, but have it a go. The concept that it all happened in one day is a bit far fetched to say the least, especially the bit about rebuilding a human/robot in the same time frame towards the end, but other than that it is really engaging and a pretty good story.
I'm probably biased as it is the first story I've ever read where a Derek is the hero (as I'm called Derek I would remember if I'd read another).
There were a few grammatical errors, but far fewer than in some other kindle books I've read recently.
All in all a good escapist novel worth a read and worth looking for others by the same author.
on 7 June 2013
This book was interesting, I was constantly changing who I thought were the good guys and what was happening which kept me interested throughout. Although the blossoming romance was a bit too much for one day for my liking. This book would be great for young adults but at times even I was confused with the technical language the author used to describe what the characters were doing. Way over my head.
on 28 May 2013
I wished the main female character would stop screaming! Very unsympathetic character, plot was turgid but this book would probably be enjoyed by a teen reader.
on 10 August 2013
Interesting concept which doesnt quite come off in the credibility stakes. Writing good but for me required too much suspension of even alternative realities.
on 21 October 2013
Loved this book from start to Finnish great effort for a first novel. Matt Sayer will go a long way in the genre of scifi.
on 14 September 2013
Book was very readable at the beginning the middle got a little confused and was hugely disapointed at the ending
on 29 October 2014