Customer reviews

on 1 May 2015
This is brilliant. Brene has a very engaging and lively style. I listened to this in the car on a long journey and though this sounds somewhat gushy and dramatic, it really has changed my life. Can't recommend enough.
on 12 August 2017
Excellent
on 23 May 2017
Good book
on 29 December 2016
Engaging talks, thought provoking, inspiring, unexpectedly uplifting. If you love Brene Brown's TED talks, then you will LOVE LOVE LOVE this audiobook. Firstly the content is excellent, but secondly you will know that Brene is a very engaging speaker and is her element when talking to an audience. This audiobook is a recording of her talks, it's extremely engaging to listen to and I have already listened to it about 10 times. I keep referring to her work now in conversations with my friends. It's by far the most important book/audiobook that I purchased this year.

I also bought her audiobook "Men, Women & Worthiness" after enjoying this one, but it seems to cover the same topics, without being as engaging to listen to because it's not a talk. If you don't know where to start, get The Power of Vulnerability.
on 7 August 2017
Not really an audiobook per se, more of a workshop recording, but incredible nonetheless! Brene Brown has a great sense of humour and is an excellent speaker. In this book/workshop she offers extremely valuable insight into her research on vulnerability and shame. One moment your mind is blown with an interesting theory, the next you are laughing out loud at her stories. By far one of my favourite things to listen to on Audible - highly recommend!
on 30 January 2014
Thanks to Brene Brown for such an insightful writing. It was my first buy and obviously not the last. Even my husband enjoys listening to this book and that is a miracle as he is extremely sceptical about self help books. Very friendly, humorous and undoubtedly informative. I am hoping 'daring greatly' to be released on audible too some time soon, would be great. Wishing her lot more success in her research so that she can carry on her passionate work to help more and more people throughout generations.
on 30 March 2016
As a researcher, I know how hard it is to present your ideas in a way that is accessible and that actually speaks to 'real life' in the way that we live and experience it. This is a thoroughly enlightening listen, and extraordinarily engaging - Brené's love of entertaining audiences in a warm and grounded way just shines through as she shares insights that will literally change the way your live your life.
on 4 May 2017
Inspiring and life-changing
on 5 December 2016
Excellent, worth listening to over and over again
on 16 August 2013
Very inspirational, Brene has changed the way I think & live she has helped me forgive & understand, I feel a lot calmer and when I am not, I can rationalise why;-)