on 23 August 2013
My other half adores sloths. This year or his 30th birthday, I adopted a sloth for him named "Ricco" at Twycross Zoo, visited him and got face to face with the little cheeky monkeys. He was over the moon! "Best present ever" So as a follow up present, I bought him a soft toy sloth and this book.
Baring in mind he's 30, he went all gooey for this book. Huge smile on his face throughout!
I read it before he did and was truly touched by each of the sloths backgrounds. It put a huge smile on my face too!
It has now solidified what we want to do for our honeymoon, and that is to work in Costa Rica with the sloths for a week: D
X
on 7 July 2016
A perfect present for a granddaughter who loves sloths, she laughed so much at the photographs and was so delighted, it was an ideal gift, I loved it myself! It woukd make anyone smile and relax, they are so lovable.
on 26 January 2018
I bought these for my daughter, mother, another sloth lover and myself. You cannot look at the pictures without laughing or at least smiling. Beautiful, beautiful book.
on 30 April 2013
Got this for my daughter who adores these creatures; its the only book on sloths i could actually find anywhere on the intret. Its a lovely glossy hardback book and i know she will love it!!
on 2 May 2017
The most delicious little book about these fascinating creatures. Such devotion and care shown. Recommended.
on 26 November 2017
it does look like a child's book but my 31 year old son loved his surprise extra birthday present. lovely photos easy text for children to read
on 9 February 2018
Bought for my grandson who loves it. It gives lots of useful information about Sloths and is full of great pictures.
on 23 December 2016
Very cute book with a nice variety of sloth facts and beautiful pictures. For a child really, but my sloth-mad wife loved it too!
on 17 July 2015
Informative and cute. A nice accompaniment to the cuddly sloth we gave our son for his birthday. Suitable for young and old but beware, if you didn't love sloths already, you'll soon be packing your bags for the rainforest to go and track one down.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 November 2015
Well printed and good quality. The photos are clear, crisp and nice. My granddaughter will be delighted with this xmas present and I would not hesitate to recommend to any other Sloth lovers.