on 9 October 2016
This booked changed my life!! Living by the values in this book is truely the key to a happy life. Please read if you ever feel down and be grateful for the little things that others in the world may not have !!
on 29 August 2016
I purchased this book to help keep myself positive during a tough time! It definitely helped and is a really interesting way of thinking. I like to read it from time to time when needing a boost. I recommend this book and am looking to read the secret also.
on 5 February 2016
I had a serious illness at the age of 14 which left me with a disability. As a result of this I have lived an angry and resentful life for the last 32 years. I had wondered why things keep going wrong in my life, but now I know. All I can say is thank you!
on 19 October 2016
Thank you thank you thank you Rhonda Byrne
The power is within and a reminder to use love in everything you do as this is the greatest force
Amazing book , amazing writer
Blessings to you Rhonda
on 18 January 2016
If you've read jerry and ester hicks vortex book this is the book that will cause everything to fall into place and enable you to fully understand the law of attraction and help empower you to live your most amazing life you truly deserve. Just buy it. It's got quotes throughout from historic figures which shows to me that the secrets of the law of attraction have been kept secret by an elite few for thousands of years. They have however left clues because to completely keep it a secret is to invite negativity into your life. Just read it. It will empower you to change your life.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 January 2016
This truly is a life changing experience, provided you are willing to make the changes and change your thinking. I cannot praise this work enough, I am listening to it every day in my car and acting on it, and my life is transforming - I will constantly go back to listening to this as I never want to loose this amazing feeling I have right now - give yourself time to absorb and practise what Rhonda Byrne is saying, it may not all fall into place at once, but when it does, and you keep using what you have learnt, life becomes INCREDIBLE
on 8 August 2014
This book & "The Secret" were the first books I read by Rhonda Byrne.
I found them most interesting, but, the real value I received from these books was how it lead me to research extensively into other authors.
Just a few of these are mentioned here :- Charles F Haanel, Thomas Troward, Bob Doyle, Neville Goddard, James C Wilhelm, John Kehoe, Fred A Wolf, Joseph Benner, Prentice Mulford, Wallace D Wattles, Joseph Murphy, Ralph Waldo Trine, Stephen Wolinsky,Genevieve Bebrend, Bruce Lipton, Camillo Loken & others I am now researching.
These have changed the course of my life significantly which would not have occured if I had not come across this book by Rhonda Byrne. Incidently I came across Rhonda Byrne after reading a book by "Elizabeth Croft" My gratitude to Rhonda Byrne!
Kind regards Peter Clixby.
on 6 November 2016
I absolutely love rereading the books by the secret. It is always refreshing to remind yourself that the Law of Attraction is out there in our day to day! Being grateful and giving love to the universe feels amazing.
on 6 November 2016
This is very spiritual, motivating and inspirational. Like they say ' words don't teach' When you consciously put this teachings into practice there will definitely be changes in your life.
on 14 February 2013
Can't rate this book highly enough. It came into my life,just at the right time.

All I can tell you is that if you want to improve the quality of your life, feel trapped in a rut, wonder why you seem to recreate the mistakes of the past, feel as if everyone else seems to be able to just get on and 'do it' while you feel trapped and struggling with forces you don't understand. One, you are not alone. Two, this is a practical solution.Three, it's not religious, but if you have a faith it is a way of living that will be compatible with having a faith. Four, you won't look back.

Don't worry aboutit, just buy it and read it. I read it in just over 1 day. It's a very easy read.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse