on 23 January 2016
I bought this for my wife for our anniversary. I decided to return it back as it looked very ordinary! If you are looking for a ring for yourself for everyday use then it's ok.
on 15 June 2015
I was really pleased with this ring. I didn't expect too much because of the price, the diamonds are tiny but the silver is substantial, the pink topaz sparkles, which is the main feature and it was a perfect fit. I bought a size H for my little finger and it really stands out. I keep looking at it, unbelievably fast delivery, packed well and comes with a lovely little box.
on 13 March 2014
beautiful piece, especially for the relatively low price. I wear mine pretty much all the time and it still looks great even though it's taken a battering over the months. Totally recommended.
on 12 January 2015
Great ring looks the part and at a cheap price too looks like a more expensive ring
on 19 January 2015
Lovely ring, more substantial than the picture shows.
on 19 May 2015
missus never takes it off
on 31 July 2016
Goes well with diamond cluster and pink topaz ring.good stacking ring.