on 28 March 2017
It is OK. I think this book targets older girls, I do not find some parts that relevant to my 11 year old. Probably perfect for a 14-15 year old. I would not suggest an 11 year old use tampons and my daughter found some parts schocking. We decided to keep it for the future while I explain to her all she needs to know for now. It was promptly delivered and I find the book good but for older girls.
on 20 June 2016
Most useful to hand over to an pre-pubescent girl to read. She has had loads of questions, and all those questions came very naturally upon reading the book. Highly recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 30 August 2017
I bought this for age range 10 . Although very informative it is a book she will struggle with to read on her own . Not very child engaging .
on 22 December 2016
My 11 year old daughter just loves this book. Covers everything she says and she can refer to it any time she needs without feeling embarrassed.
on 23 January 2015
My sister recommended I buy this book for my 11yrs old daughter. She was not impressed (embarrassed!) but i will leave it in her room for her to look at in private. I had a quick look and it is very informative, not too childish.
on 26 June 2014
Bought this for my 11 year old and she's very impressed. She likes the way it's written in a friendly manner, telling you the facts and being truthful but not scary. She's been reading it then coming to me with questions and now feels prepared for when the time comes, which has reassured her. She also says that although she has read it she will probably go back to it to check things again when she needs to, definitely would recommend this for 10-13yr olds.
One person found this helpful
on 14 April 2014
A friend suggested this book to me, although my daughter isn't that close to starting I wanted to have the book so it could lay around the house and be looked at casually so that it isn't such an unknown subject, and so that it is recognised as being perfectly normal and natural.
on 16 June 2014
I am so pleased I bought this book for my daughters, it is very informative and easy to understand.
I would definately recommend this book
on 3 April 2015
Well written book sat with my daughter and read through it, I feel she definitely understands everything. Thank you
on 31 May 2016